To enjoy a successful career, you need more than desire to do well. You need commitment and must work hard to achieve your dreams. If you do not have the passion for the job you are doing, then it might be better to look for something else otherwise you will end up becoming frustrated. Remember we are living in a time where very talented people are competing for jobs, so you have to do your very best in order to be successful.
Below are seven ways to help you to succeed at your chosen career. – read on and take notes and you will soon see the difference:
- Do overtime, even if unpaid. It will not only offer more insight in the job and company you are in , but it will show bosses the level of commitment you have.
- Always choose the best way to accomplish your tasks, not the easiest way. The search for professional excellence must begin within you, therefore, avoid the easy ways of carrying out activities, as this could suggest that you have a lack of commitment.
- Be flexible. So many aspects to work are always changing, so it is important that you keep up to date with what’s new and ensure that you are able to adopt these new regimes easily.
- Always try to align your goals with your values and purposes: When we are not promoting alignment between values, principles and objectives we are to abandon our work incomplete or do it without motivation, which will result in countless forms of losses.
- Success takes time. You might hear of overnight successes but there is no such thing. Success will come from committing to role, developing your skills and proving yourself to others around you.
- Speak to those around you with sincerity and respect. Be honest saying things you believe in.
- Stay focused! When you committed to a job, it is important not to be distracted – a lack of focus and concentration can be costly.
Always remember, focused people are more likely to succeed in less time.
Graduated in Biological Sciences at the Brazilian university Universidade Estadual do Cerá
Master Coach – Brazilian Academy of Coaching and Development
Specialised in Neuroscience – UNILEYA – Brazil
CEO and founder of ICD – Coaching and Development
Creator of the following trainings:
F4 Method – Emotional Intelligence
Power Talk – Formation of speakers and lecturers
ICD Life Academy – School of Life
Master Business Academy
PPC – Personal and Professional ICD Coaching
Unshakeable – Take control of your destiny
PCF – Financial Growth Program